Tecton is a local company. Our office is only minutes from your site for daily on-site supervision.
We only work with designers and contractors who are committed to doing the job right the first time.
We also have excellent working relationships with all area authorities, and know how to satisfy their requirements. We’re experts at State of Indiana building codes and fire safety requirements.
Tecton’s Staff Has Been Involved in Over $1 Billion Worth of Construction
Our Project Managers are Indiana natives who have worked in larger markets, and have made the decision to settle their families in Lafayette.
The Tecton professionals start with advanced study of building construction, followed by decades of design, project administration, and experience in the field.
We have contributed our time, services and resources to a variety of special projects over the years.
- Central Catholic High School
- Lafayette Transitional Housing Center
- Community & Family Resource Center (CFRC)
- Family Services
- Lafayette Adult Reading Academy
- Wabash River Heritage Corridor Commission
- Area IV Agency on Aging & Community
- Lyn Treece Boys & Girls Club
- Greater Lafayette YMCA
- Museums at Prophetstown
- Downtown Business Center, Dancing in the Streets
- McCaw Baseball Association
- Lafayette Parks & Recreation Department
- West Lafayette Parks & Recreation Department
- New Directions
- Food Finders Food Bank
- Loeb Stadium
- High Tech Task Force of Tippecanoe County